Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Beautiful South Carolina!




My good friend, Hope and her parents invited me to come spend a week with them in Charleston, South Carolina! The weather was gorgeous! And I think I have found a new favorite vacation spot! Here are just a few of the pictures from the trip! In the picture above I'm wearing a sun dress that I made with much help from Hope's mom! :) The dates on the photos are incorrect by the way. :)


The boardwalk by our hotal leading to the beach!

Our hotel!

Looking for shells on the beach!

Playing in the water!

Hope walking on the beach

Hope and me

On the beach

1 comment:

Joanna Kristina said...

Mariah,

It looks like you had a wonderful time in South Carolina! I have never been to South Carolina, but it looks so beautiful in all of your pictures that now I really hope that we can go down there sometime!

Love,
Joanna