Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Blog Title Change

Hey Everybody! You're probably wondering why I changed the title of my blog.First of all, when I started blogging I wanted the title to be about something God was teaching me or what I was going through. Thus I named my blog "Pure Joy" encouraging me to persevere hardships with pure joy. I decided to change the title to "Beautiful In Time" based on Ecclesiastes 3:11. Which says, "He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end."

I have realized recently, that the Christian walk is a process. I will never have the perfect faith. I will never be the "best Christan" because we are sinful and human. But God's grace beautifies us and in time we will be beautiful! When sin and death is no more. When there will be no more tears and pain. And all we will see is our Creator, Sustainer, Perfecter and Savior on His throne! I can't wait for that day! When we will get new bodies and we will truly become beautiful!

1 comment:

Gracie said...

I love the new title of your blog, Mariah.That's actually one of my favorite verses!