Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

To My Big Brother....


HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!!!!

Aaron, you are such an amazing man of God. Your love for the Lord and His Truth inspires me. You are strong yet tender-hearted. You are hilarious and love to make me laugh. Your faith and trust in the Lord as He directs your life is amazing to watch. You lean contunually on Him. You are steadfast. You are a good listener. You are so wise. I love your hugs. I love how you cheer me up on a hard day with a simple text or phone call. I love your passion for music and your bass playing (the house is too quiet when you're not around. :) I love your smile.

Aaron, you are the best brother that God could have given me. I am so thankful for the years we spent together growing up and I look forward to the years to come as adults!

I love you, best friend!! :)












No comments: