Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's About Time for an Update!!!

First of all, I want to apologize for not writing on here as often as I have in the past. I must say that I have been just a tad busy with other things! I have now completed my basic 9 weeks training at Ellerslie Leadership Training and have now started the advanced year-long training! So thus, most likely I will be living in Colorado for a year!

The Lord has been so faithful! I have grown so much in my trust, belief and confidence in my Savior. I cannot even begin to explain all that was taught, learned and experienced over the summer. It would take me hours!

Hopefully, I will be able to have some time to write out and express all that has happened.

But I will leave you with some pictures from the summer. :)



I was baptized!



A gorgeous sunset on the lake after praying for almost the entire day! Oh how I love the Lord's creation!


2 comments:

Emmitt and Jane said...

love you - see you soon! oxox

lesliegoyer said...

You got baptized! That is SO AWESOME!!! <3