Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Here's A Band that You Need To Listen To!

So a few weeks ago, my "adopted" big sister, Jacquelynn and I drove to Estes Park, CO for Student Venture's Rocky Mountain Getaway. Student Venture is the high school ministry of Cru. There was about 400 students at the getaway. It was so encouraging to see the Lord transform lives but it was also a great reminder of the spiritual battle that is going on in the lives of high school students- from drugs, sex, drinking and partying, abuse etc.    (photo credit: Jim Trewin)
But while I was at the getaway I met these guys:
                                                                             

       Letters From Patmos


Letters was the band that lead worship at the conference! They were such a blessing to us all as they lead us in adoration and worship of the King.

They also are great guys (funny ones too as you can see from the picture below :) I had the priviledge of spending sometime with them. They are the real deal and truly have hearts for the glory of God!
Letters have only been together for about a year but the Lord has put something truly amazing!

(l to r: Josh- road manager, Dustin, Corey, me, Logan, Ben and Rafael :)


So here's my pitch: Buy their CD at  lettersband.com (it's only $5!!) and enjoy listening to this amazing band!
















No comments: