Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

One Month!!

One more month and I leave for Uganda! I am thrilled, excited and a little nervous!! But I am learning more and more just how good God is! Thanks so much for your prayers, support and love of what God has called me to! I don't know if I could do it without you!
Here are some things you can be praying about:

* Continued peace and trust in the Lord for me as I prepare emotionally, physically and spiritually.
* Clarity as I pack and prepare for the trip.
* I've applied to visit my Compassion sponsor child in Uganda while I'm there. Pray that the process will go quickly and it will work out to visit him!

Praises!!

* 100% of my support is raised! Thank you LORD!!!
* I'm almost done with getting all my shots!! :)

2 comments:

Journey of Joy said...

Maraiah ~ I will be praying for you as the LORD brings you to mind! So, so glad God blessed you with all of your funding! I can't wait to hear about everything: how God uses you AND how He works in you while you're gone.

Keep us updated!

ElizabethR said...

Maraiah, I'll be praying for you while you're finishing your preparation for your trip and also while you're on your trip!