Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Most Delicious Brownies You Will Ever Have!!!!!

OK so I'm changing it up a bit and posting a recipe!I got the recipe for this yummy slice of heaven from Christian singer-songwriter Bethany Dillion's blog- so all the credit goes to her. :)

Ready for this??

You will need:
2 3/4 sticks of butter (I know, I think Paula Deen invented this recipe :)
3/4 cup cocoa powder(dark is best)
2 cups of sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp of vanilla flavoring ( the original recipe called for butter and nut flavored vanilla but I just used regular)
1 1/2 cups flour

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
*Melt butter in medium sized saucepan on medium low heat- do not boil!
*Add cocoa and sugar. Mix well.
*Add eggs, beat. Then add vanilla and mix.
*Stir in flour and take off heat.
* Grease a 9x13" baking dish with a tablespoon of butter and then add about a tablespoon of flour to the dish and shake to coat the pan to keep from sticking.
* Pour brownie batter in the dish and even out. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.

I love how there is a nice crunch on the outside and gooey goodness on the inside!! Yummy- O!!

No comments: