Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Radical Love is Now Up and Running!!! :)

A few weeks ago, I told you about my new project blog called "Radical Love" well, it is now up and running!! If you haven't heard about Radical Love it is a blog focused on young women who want more than the normal mediocure faith. God-willing Radical Love will be a place where young women will be encouraged to do and be what Jesus calls all of us to be- Radical! I will be writing on the blog as well as many other young women!

Go to: ourradicalloveblog.blogspot.com

2 comments:

ErinL said...

I just sent the link to a supporter of ours with 3 wonderful and godly girls who are somewhere around 16, 13, and 9. I know they will be blessed by it!

Bonnie said...

Hey! I'm now 'following' Radical Love, as well as this blog :D I'm so happy to have found some blogs written by young women who are genuinely passionate for Christ and His work :D yay for no 'fluffy pink blogging'!! hehe