Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

C28 Chrstian Store and Awesome T-shirts!

A couple days ago my family was in C28- a Christian clothing store. We were greeted by a nice young man who worked there. He explained about the meaning of the store and the name- coming from Col. 2:8. They sell awesome t-shirts, hats, jewelery and jackets with a wonderful, Christian message!
The coolest thing about our shopping experience is that they pray with each customer who comes in. It was awesome!
I'm getting ready to place an order on their website (c28.com) here's the shirt I picked out. :)
I love how it is bringing awareness to sex trafficking.




Here's the one my brother picked out.... love it!!



The back of the tee basically gives the Gospel message!

Anyways, here is just a little plug for the guys at C28! Check them out and pick out a tee! For every order they give a percent of the money to a ministry you choose- Mercy Ships, Campus Crusade for Christ or C28 Outreach!

1 comment:

lesliegoyer said...

I LOVE C28!! We go there every time we go to CA to visit family. One of my favorite stores, by far - I have a couple of their shirts, but most of mine I've outgrown... I need to get some more. My dad even has that tree one!